- 서비스마인드란 무엇인가?
- 승무원으로서 갖추어야 할 자질은 무엇인가?
- 외국어(영어) 능력 평가는 10개 지문 중 면접관이 지정하는 하나의 지문을 자신감 있게 큰 소리로 읽도록 합니다.
- 면접고사장에 영어 지문이 비치되어 있으며 할당된 번호의 지문을 자신있게 읽기만 하면 되고, 암기나 해석할 필요는 없으니 부담을 가지 않아도 됩니다.
- 영어 능력이 우수하다고 판단되는 학생들에게는 간단한 영어 인터뷰를 추가로 실시할 수도 있습니다.
1. A: Qantas Airways. May I help you?
B: How can I reserve a ticket to NY?
A: Please call 246-9800 for airline reservations.
B: Thank you very much.
2. Seat reservation service is available from 30 days to 2 hours before departure of Korean domestic flights, from 328 days to 2 hours before departure of international flights.
3. Asiana Club is a program that provides special benefits and premium services to regular customers of Asiana Airlines. You may join Asiana Club at our website, www. flyasiana. com.
4. May I have your attention, please? Passengers for British Airways Flight 205 bound for Prague, please go through check-in and check luggage at check-in counter. Thank you.
5. May I have your attention, please? This is the final call for Flight BA 205 to London. All remaining passengers who have finished check-in at the counter, please get on board immediately through the security check in the departure lounge.
6. Would you care for something to drink? Juice, coke, whisky, beer, cognac, vodka and various cocktails are available. We can make your favorite cocktail if you like.
7. Ladies and gentlemen. We are now passing through severe turbulence. Please return to your seat and fasten your seatbelt. For safety reasons, we will begin our in-flight service as soon as conditions improve. Thank you.
8. Ladies and gentlemen. We'll arrive in LA in half an hour. The local time in LA is 4:30 p.m. The weather is clear, and the temperature is 85◦F. Thank you.
9. Ladies and gentlemen. We will be landing at London Heathrow Airport in about 20 minutes. The local time is 11:20 in the morning. The weather in London is clear and the temperature is 77◦F or 24◦C.
10. Ladies and gentlemen, you may now deplane through the front door. Please check you have left no items in the seat pocket or under the seat. Thank you.